Wednesday, October 12, 2011

OMG!!! SO EXCITED!!! CAN'T SLEEP!!!

Brian is one of my husband's most favorite people in the history of ever. They knew each other back in college and I really really really need to meet Brian in person someday. Brian is an art professor and designated me as his muse ages ago. I adored him to begin with but I adore him even more for this. Also, he's very, very hot. :)

At around midnight, birthday boy Brian and his partner Tim "got engaged. Barefoot in the grass. Under a full moon. Surrounded by a circle of hippies spinning fire. Who raised a canopy of flaming swords over them. After Brian proposed with a hand-woven copper ring, laden with historical significance." Best Marriage Proposal Ever!! Many many congrats to them!! *smooches and hugs and more wine for all!*

Since I have a lifelong mission of spreading the damn love, lookie here!

Part 1

Part 2

Beautiful photo

*swoon!*

In other news, I started tweeting a little again, and deleted all the photos from 3 different photo services used between 320 and 699 days ago. Gonna go through the last few years of tweets and remove the crap ones like Foursquare bleats and various other craps, but am going through my photography discussion groups on LinkedIn since I haven't done that in like three months. Oh, the Vicodin I took earlier kicked in after 2.5 hours, and it's helped somewhat with the muscle relaxation (along with a bottle of Woodchuck Fall cider - nom!). I'm still awfully stiff but am just kinda spacing now, from that and from the need to get to sleep, but I'm in work mode, and blah! Did you see that photo and the videos above? Were those not uber-cool!?? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment