Saturday, November 26, 2011

Aaaaugh! I can't take it anymore!

I've got to start keeping a record of all the grammatical errors I see online. I've cringed at some understandable ones seen in nationally published articles. I'm wincing yet amused at one I just saw on Facebook about a logo change on Saddleback Leather products. The context and error: "Bags I purchase forthwith shan't match the ones I currently own. Alas, I shall bear the yolk."

Why he puts eggs in full grain leather awesomeness is beyond me.

I've been fairly busy lately, being productive, getting stuff done around the homestead, etc. I've started more creative things, got the holiday cards created and ordered and delivered in time for working on during Thanksgiving weekend, etc. I am still not happy with website design re: my site so am trying other design elements, etc.

Dammit, now I want an omelet.

No comments:

Post a Comment