Sunday, May 6, 2012

Pictures and words

There's a nasty issue going on locally, with the City of Dallas, Dallas Arboretum, and Dallas taxpayers. You can read details at Save Winfrey Point, if interested.

I want to go on record saying that I absolutely love what the Dallas Arboretum has done, and I thoroughly enjoy having the individual membership (currently hubby and I can go for free for a year for only $73, and individual admission plus parking is $17 each time so it's a deal for photo-happy me who's there more than 5x a year anyway).

However, as much as I love the Dallas Arboretum and what they do, they could do and could've done better with this hot mess. I've let them know this too, via email, because hey, they asked. *shrug*

I had to copysnip twice and wanted to make sure everyone
gets that nothing was left out with my posting the email contents.



Amiright!?

I didn't mind being directed to park here one day, but on a rainy day that would've been nasty.
Parking offsite (like at Winfrey Point) is unthinkable to me. I'd just rather not go in that case,
mainly because I dislike being in crowds when I'm getting my zen on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment