Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Chaos is swirling again

There's a lot going on right now that I don't have the time to go into, but I'm kinda nearly done with my website. Just have to process a few more photos, upload, change some coding, then make it live. It's nowhere where I'd like it to be but further development will have to wait until mid-2012 on account of packing and moving and jobbing and chillaxing and such as.

The power button on my iPhone is wonky again but I found a local place that does national repairs so I'm hitting that in the next few days. I'd much rather pay a lower cost for a replacement button and have a 15 minute turnaround for getting my phone back than the alternative of sending it away to Apple. This place has Apple certified technicians and is BBB accredited so I'm not worried.

I'm halfway through the annual Christmas mailing prep. I have 170 on for this year (same as last year) but with a few changes in people. So interesting how people float into and out of one's life.

I've finally updated my LinkedIn to better reflect what's on my resume. I've also made my Facebook page visible since I really need to get my personal brand going. (Hooray for a few of my friends liking it already!) It was fun doing Gate of Life at a local level, and I learned a lot of things through that over the years. I still haven't taken down the photo goods store since I've been a bit preoccupied, but I'll get to it after I do a new store with better pics under my name.

No comments:

Post a Comment